Slash’s Les Paul collection is arguably as celebrated as the Guns N' Roses axeman himself. The Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard is Epi’s version of one of the legendary guitarist’s favorite touring instruments. This solidbody electric guitar is a Les Paul afficionado’s dream, with enough Gibson-inspired features to fill a snakepit and a real-world price tag that's guaranteed to put a dog-eat-dog sly smile on your face. The Slash Les Paul Standard boasts classic maple-on-mahogany construction, which includes a figured maple veneer top that’s guaranteed to turn heads. This exquisite rock machine features a comfortable Slash-custom C-shaped neck and an easy-playing Indian Laurel fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets, along with a set of vintage-voiced Custom ProBucker pickups, high-quality wiring, and Epiphone strap locks. The Epi Slash Les Paul Standard also includes color-coordinated hardware, Slash’s “Scully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and a truss rod cover with a facsimile of Slash’s signature, and a custom hardshell case.
- Resonant mahogany body exhibits incredible warmth and sustain
- AAA figured maple veneer top ensures a head-turning look
- Laurel-capped Slash-custom C-shaped neck supplies unbelievable playability
- Custom ProBucker humbucking pickups feed your appetite with old-school PAF tones
- CTS potentiometers with Orange Drop capacitors ensure spot-on vintage tone
- Epiphone strap locks safeguard against axe droppage
- Boasts color-coordinated hardware, Slash’s “Scully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and a truss rod cover with a facsimile of Slash's signature
- Includes a custom hardshell case
** This guitar has been opened and placed on display in our Showroom floor. Thus, OPEN BOX SALE.