- Top: Solid Engelmann spruce
- Back and sides: layered Macassar ebony
- Neck: Mahogany, with wood binding
- Neck width : 42 mm / 1.65'
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Crafter wood inlays design
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated
- Rosette: Wood Crafter inlay
- Headstock logo and inlay : Mother of pearl
- Body binding: White ABS with purfling
- Electronics: DS-2 preamp system with Pro sound hole mount pickup and under-saddle pickup
- Machine heads: Grover, gold
- Strings: Elixir, Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Gauge .012 - .053
- Finish: Highgloss
- Colour: Natural
Pictures may be for reference/color reference only. Finish may vary. Please contact us with any questions prior to purchase. If you need something you don't see, contact us!
Stage series 22, cutaway Grand auditorium acoustic-electric guitar with solid spruce top
*Please Note - shipping times may be longer. Some items may be special order or pre-order. Please contact us with any questions, prior to purchase.