Two guitar icons come together in the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24. Its alder Jackson Dinky body is light in the hands and contoured against the body, while a graphite-reinforced Charvel Speed Neck remains rock solid as it ages. Charvel's familiar 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard flattens out nicely in the upper registers, giving technical players the speed and expression they need for bends, runs, and vibrato.
What we think is really special is the Pro-Mod DK24's diversity of tones on tap, via twin Seymour Duncan humbuckers. The bridge-position Full Shred SH-10's searing 14.1kΩ DCR nicely offsets the neck-position vintage-output Alnico II Pro APH-1N. Together, these pickups deliver everything the modern player can expect to encounter, from fusion to prog and beyond. A recessed Gotoh tremolo system texturizes chords and leads without jeopardizing your tuning.
- Iconic alder Jackson Dinky body shape provides unlimited fret access
- Caramelized maple Speed Neck is fast and stable
- Heel-mounted spoke wheel facilitates speedy truss rod adjustments
- 12"–16" compound-radius fingerboard is built for speed and comfort
- Gotoh Custom 510 tremolo bridge texturizes without detuning
- Full Shred SH-10 bridge humbucker packs a tight low end and loads of sustain
- Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck humbucker adds touch dynamics and a sweet, bluesy top end
- 5-way switching, plus a 2-way mini toggle for series/parallel selection