and built in Gibson's factory in Bozeman, Montana, the new G-Series acoustics integrate traditional build techniques with modern features. The G-45 Studio offer players the perfect mix of tone, performance, traditional style, and value. The walnut back and sides are married to a solid Sitka spruce top, delivering a crisp sound, with plenty of wonderful overtones. Outfitted with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy plug and play.
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back and Sides: Walnut
- Neck: Utile
- Neck profile: Advanced Response
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: TUSQ
- Inlay: Dot
- Bridge: Walnut, traditional belly up
- Tuners: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone with soundhole control
- G-Series Hardshell case included
- Made in the USA